ESG Portfolios Powered by AI and Big Data
Join us Thursday, March 31st at 11:30am ET. Portfolio managers and Investment advisors who wish to launch ESG products have several challenges to confront before launch.
- Determine the environmental, social and governance target characteristics for their strategy. Examples include Climate Change and Carbon Intensity, Sustainable Resource Management, Board Diversity, and Labor Issues.
- Choose from a variety of ESG data sets and scores that enable the creation of portfolios with the desired characteristics and risk/return profiles.
- Clearly articulate the stock selection drivers and the portfolio construction process in order to stand out in an increasingly crowded market.
Meet our speakers:
- Ruben Falk is the Managing Director of Portfolio Management at Neuravest. Prior to joining Neuravest, Ruben was the Global Head of Investment Management Solutions at S&P Global Market Intelligence. Ruben has an MBA with a concentration in finance from the Walter Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley.
- Eric Davidson runs Strategic Partnerships for Neuravest, where he ensures the success of strategic accounts and develops new business with alternative data providers and forward-thinking investment management firms. He has more than 15 years of experience in operational, business development and strategic roles within the financial technology and analytics sectors.