Smart Data Feeds Webinar Overview
The influx of alternative data offerings have created new challenges for asset managers, researchers and analysts. Everyone wants to know: how can data intelligence be consumed in the most efficient manner?
Lucena’s Smart Data Feed is a personalized data product that combines orthogonal datasets “handpicked” by a machine learning classifier into an actionable and accessible data offering. A simple and cohesive daily output file that consists of ranking, confidence scores and signal-strength values are derived from one or more datasets. Signals are predicated on machine learning multi-factor models customized to a specific asset universe and
The Smart Data Feed allows you to quickly find datasets proven to be most effective at forecasting company specific KPIs or stock prices for a defined basket of securities. Based on your input such as target asset universe, investment style, portfolio concentration, turnover goals, and risk tolerance we construct a daily data feed specific to you.
During the webinar we dedicate a few minutes to unveil our new capabilities while allowing ample time for a live Q&A session.
Topics covered include:
– The evolution of alternative data adoption from the buy and sell sides to date.
– Challenges and best practices for creating broader adoption that overcomes skepticism and continues to provide alpha.
– An overview of Lucena’s quantitative analysis capabilities with a glimpse into our data validation and machine learning processes.
– An introduction into Smart Data Feeds covering the benefits for data consumers and data providers.
– Questions about alternative data, using machine learning to forecast stocks and KPIs, data science and more.
Blog Post: Using Big Data to Forecast KPI
Looking for additional information? Contact us.