Quantitative Analyst / Software Developer
Atlanta, GA – Full Time
If you are a technologist who possess natural curiosity and a passion for solving difficult problems, we want to talk to you! We are a team of technology experts who built an advanced predictive analytics platform geared to revolutionize the wealth management and investment world.
About Neuravest Research
Neuravest connects alternative data providers with investment professionals who seek advanced data intelligence. Our decision support platform QuantDesk aggregates signals from leading data providers. The signals enable investment professionals to find and exploit market opportunities with precision and scientifically validate their investment approaches before risking capital.
Senior Quant Developer — Atlanta, GA (Midtown or Downtown) Engagement Type – Full time Neuravest is seeking a skilled quantitative analytics developer. The successful candidate will work with our team to deploy advanced deep nets technology and extend the capabilities of a cloud-based financial decision-support engine. The focus is on our back-end algorithms that process financial data to provide machine learning based forecasts, portfolio optimization, and more. Candidates should have a deep understanding of modem dynamically distributed application architecture both traditional client server and web standards. Applicant should have a strong understanding of software development life cycle. Strong overall communication and documentation skills are required. Applicant should be able to participate in both technical and non-technical discussions. We are looking for someone highly motivated, able to self- manage, and work well in a team environment.
- Experience in numerical analysis development in Python, Pandas, NumPy, sklearn
- Experience developing and deploying code in Linux environments
- Good understanding of machine learning and data science concepts
- Good understanding of applied statistics (distributions, statistical test, etc…) and probability
- Experience with Time Series analysis (Arima, Holtz Winters)
- Some Software development experience (Java, C, or Python)
- Graduate engineering or CS degree
A Big Plus
- Neural network development using Keras for Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Experience with CNN (Convolutional Neural Nets) and RNN (Recurrent Neural Nets).
- Experience with Big Data ETL, Spark, Hadoop.
- Experience in data aggregation, feature engineering, data mining.
- Machine Learning or Data Science experience.
- Experience developing financial applications.
- RDBMS Database experience (MySQL etc…).
- Amazon Web Services experience.
- Unix system administration and configuration background.